• Early Intervention Support – NDIS
• Flexible working hours to suit your work/life balance
• Access to Leor’s Career Development program to fast track your career!
Leor provides Early Intervention supports in a child’s natural setting of the home environment. This allows for the best possible delivery of holistic supports and measurable outcomes for the child.
As an Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Educator you will have the confidence and knowledge to support children with additional needs or behaviour management.
Duties of your new role will include:
• Develop Early Childhood Early Intervention programs in partnership with Allied Health services and deliver these to children in their family home or school environment as needed
• Assess children’s competence in the areas of cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development
• In partnership with families make recommendations for additional support to services such as the NDIS and Allied Health professionals as needed to support each child’s individual development
• Continuously strive to help children and families overcome any obstacles that may arise with their child’s early development and education needs
• Support children in transitions to mainstream childcare and school as and when appropriate
• Completing observations, reflections, and educational experiences in line with the EYLF
• Communicate children’s development and progress using Kinderloop
• Develop and foster positive relationships between children and care givers
• Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
This is an amazing opportunity to utilise your skills as an Early Childhood Professional and to make a real difference in a child’s early development.
Benefits of your new role:
• Access to Leor’s Allied Health team to ensure you are meeting the needs of each child in your care
• Opportunity to apply for Leor’s Career Development program which will allow you to upskill in the areas of Early Intervention
• Flexible working hours to support your work/life balance
• Our Operations team will work closely to ensure your career goals are being supported
• Grow with us! Join an innovative and rapidly expanding child centred company where your career progression will be nurtured.
• Certificate III, Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Bachelor of Early Education (or similar field)
• At least 1 years’ experience supporting children with additional needs
• Working with Children Check
• No criminal history
• First Aid Certificate
• Anaphylaxis Management Training
• Emergency Asthma Management Training
You can apply through the Apply Now button, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role, please call Kylie on 02 9051 0511.