· After school care and vacation care hours available
· Support vulnerable children with quality learning programs
· Ongoing professional development available
At Leor In Home Early Learning, we offer the highest quality of education and care for children in their own home. We support children holistically with individual learning programs tailored to their needs.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Educator to support children after school. Children accessing the IHC program are not able to access mainstream care options so your support will allow them to grow and develop to the level of their peers.
If you are tired or overwhelmed by working in large childcare settings, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Duties of your new role will include:
· Delivering high quality educational programs to children in the comfort of their own home
· Completing observations, reflections and educational experiences
· Communicate children’s development and progress using Kinderloop
· Develop and foster positive relationships with children and care givers
· Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
· Create a developmentally appropriate and stimulating environment for the children in your care
Benefits of your new role:
· Focused and tailored educational programs delivered with small ratios in an environment where children feel safest, their home!
· Smaller ratios means less paperwork than traditional childcare
· Ongoing professional development and mentoring
· Be supported by the Education and Operations teams
· Join an innovative and rapidly expanding child centred company where your career progression will be nurtured
· Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or similar field) or be working towards this
· Working with Children Check
· No criminal history
· First Aid Certificate
· Anaphylaxis Management Training
· Emergency Asthma Management Training
· If you would like to join our amazing team of Early Childhood Educators who are committed to providing the highest standard of ongoing holistic care we would love to hear from you.
You can apply through the Apply Now button or for more information on this role please call Kylie on 02 9051 0511.