• Support children to access quality education in their own home
• Excellent work life balance
• Ongoing Professional Development and mentoring
Opportunity to support a family in Zetland, Sydney – full time or part time hours available
At Leor In Home Early Learning, we offer the highest quality of education and care for children in their own home. The children we support are not able to access mainstream childcare so your support is vital.
We are looking for an experienced educator to join our Eastern Suburbs team in the Zetland area. You will work closely with the Leor team to develop and deliver tailored, progressive educational programs to children in their family home.
As an educator with Leor your new role will include:
• Delivering high quality educational programs to children in the comfort of their own home
• Completing observations, reflections and educational experiences in line with the EYLF
• Communicate children’s development and progress using Kinderloop
• Develop and foster positive relationships with children and care givers
• Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
• Create a developmentally appropriate and stimulating environment for the children in your care
This is a unique opportunity to support children holistically and to make a real, meaningful difference in their lives. Working directly with each child in the comfort of their family home will allow you to achieve amazing results and help them achieve their individualised goals.
Benefits of your new role:
• Focused and tailored educational programs delivered with small ratios in an environment where children feel safest, their home!
• Smaller ratios means less paperwork than traditional childcare
• Flexible working hours to suit your study needs
• Join an innovative and rapidly expanding child centred company where your career progression will be nurtured
• Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children’s Services or be working towards this
• At least 1 years’ experience working with children
• Academic studies relating to the Early Years Learning Framework, or similar international framework
• Working with Children Check
• No criminal history
• First Aid Certificate
• Anaphylaxis Management Training
• Emergency Asthma Management Training
If you would like to join our amazing team of Early Childhood Educators who are committed to providing the highest standard of ongoing holistic care we would love to hear from you.
You can apply through the Apply Now button or submit your application to email@example.com. For more information on this role please call Kylie on 02 9051 0511.