• Create and deliver quality learning programs for In Home Childcare
• Excellent work life balance
• Full time or part time hours available
The In Home Childcare program supports children who are not able to access a childcare centre to receive quality early education in the family home. Leor has been supporting children across Australia for 3 years, with amazing educators delivering high quality educational experience to children across Australia.
We have an opportunity for an experienced educator to join our team on Sydney’s North Shore in Hornsby.
As an educator with Leor your new role will include:
• Delivering high quality educational programs to children in the comfort of their own home
• Completing observations, reflections and educational experiences in line with the EYLF
• Communicate children’s development and progress using Kinderloop
• Develop and foster positive relationships with children and care givers
• Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
• Create a developmentally appropriate and stimulating environment for the children in your care
This is a unique opportunity to support children holistically and to make a real, meaningful difference in their lives. Working directly with each child in the comfort of their family home will allow you to achieve amazing results and help them achieve their individualised goals.
Benefits of your new role:
• Focused and tailored educational programs delivered with small ratios in an environment where children feel safest, their home!
• Smaller ratios means less paperwork than traditional childcare
• Flexible working hours to suit your study needs
• Join an innovative and rapidly expanding child centred company where your career progression will be nurtured
• Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children’s Services or be working towards this
• Previous paid experience working with children
• Academic studies relating to the Early Years Learning Framework, or similar international framework
• Working with Children Check
• No criminal history
• First Aid Certificate
• Anaphylaxis Management Training
• Emergency Asthma Management Training
If you would like to join our amazing team of Early Childhood Educators who are committed to providing the highest standard of ongoing holistic care we would love to hear from you.
You can apply through the Apply Now button, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role please call Kylie on 02 9051 0511.