• Provide one on one quality childcare
• Flexible working hours to suit your work/life balance
• Access to Leor’s Career Development program to fast track your career!
Leor educators provide quality early learning experiences in a child’s natural setting of the home environment. This allows for the best possible delivery of holistic supports and measurable outcomes for the child.
As an educator with Leor you will have the opportunity to form close bonds with each child in your care, without the overwhelm of working in a busy centre environment.
As an educator with Leor your new role will include:
• Delivering high quality educational programs to children in the comfort of their own home
• Completing observations, reflections and educational experiences in line with the EYLF
• Communicate children’s development and progress using Kinderloop
• Develop and foster positive relationships with children and care givers
• Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
• Create a developmentally appropriate and stimulating environment for the children in your care
This is an amazing opportunity to utilise your skills as an Early Childhood Professional and to make a real difference in a child’s early development.
Benefits of your new role:
• Access to Leor’s Allied Health team to ensure you are meeting the needs of each child in your care
• Opportunity to apply for Leor’s Career Development program which will allow you to upskill your career
• Flexible working hours to support your work/life balance
• Our Operations team will work closely to ensure your career goals are being supported
• Grow with us! Join an innovative and rapidly expanding child centred company where your career progression will be nurtured.
• Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or be working towards this
• At least 1 years’ experience working with children
• Working with Children Check
• No criminal history
• First Aid Certificate
• Anaphylaxis Management Training
• Emergency Asthma Management Training
You can apply through the Apply Now button, submit your application to email@example.com or for more information on this role please call Kylie on 02 9051 0511.