Leor is one of Australia’s fasting growing childcare and NDIS providers. A game changer in the education and disability sector, Leor offers tailored learning and development programs for children in their own home.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator to join our team to drive our continued growth and success.
As an employee of Leor you will gain access to high quality professional development, ongoing mentoring and support, as well as the ability to work flexibly from home, with a view to moving to a blended work mode in an office in early 2022.
This is a part role up to 28 hours per week currently working for your home.
About Your New Role
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position Leor to build relationships with stakeholders, increase customer leads and recruitment;
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products to maximise Leor’s position in the market;
- Support Management with media and public relations to increase the positive presence of Leor in the media;
- Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and seeking stakeholder feedback;
- Ensure Marketing & Communications expenditure is in line with approved budget and ensure programme milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time;
- Identify event opportunities for Leor to participate in or deliver;
- Manage and moderate key marketing and communication channels including the Leor website, social media and other digital platforms;
- Develop and implement social media strategies to reach core internal and external stakeholders including the management of a campaign calendar;
- Develop and implement traditional and digital publications that reflect and enhance Leor’s brand.
- Vocational qualification in Marketing or at least 2 years’ experience as a Marketing Co-ordinator
- Experience in managing social media platforms including both organic posts and paid advertising, particularly on Facebook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and creativity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively manage own time
- No criminal history
- Experience liaising with media and seeking public relations opportunities
- Competence using Canva or Adobe Indesign
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and a brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria. You can apply through the Apply Now button or for more information on this role please call Kylie on 02 9051 0511.