• Dee Why Location
• Part time hours
• Ongoing Professional Development and mentoring
At Leor In Home Early Learning, we offer the highest quality of education and care for children in their own home.
We are looking for an experienced Educator to join our Sydney team based team, working in Dee Why.
You will support a child with one-on-one educational experiences to extend his skills and development.
As an Educator with Leor your new role will include:
• Delivering high quality educational programs and creating stimulating environments for children in the comfort of their own home
• Documenting children’s development and progress using Storypark
• Develop and foster positive relationships with children and care givers
• Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
Benefits of your new role:
• Flexibility with the days and hours you are available
• Smaller ratios will allow you to form close bonds with children and to ensure measurable educational outcomes
• Ongoing professional development and opportunities for Career Progression
• Work independently with ongoing support from the Leor Education Team
• Certificate 3 / Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, Education Support or be working towards this
• Previous paid experience working with children
• Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
• Working with Children Check and No Criminal History
• First Aid Certificate (including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training)
You can apply through the Apply Now button, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role please call Andrea on 02 9051 0511.