We are looking for an experienced Educator to join our Sydney team, working in Western Sydney.
At Leor In Home Early Learning, we offer the highest quality of education and care for children in their own home.
You will support a lovely family by providing focused and tailored early childhood experiences to their two young children.
As an Educator with Leor your new role will include:
• Delivering high quality educational programs and creating stimulating environments for children in the comfort of their own home
• Documenting children’s development and progress using Storypark
• Develop and foster positive relationships with children and care givers
• Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
Benefits of your new role:
• Flexibility with the days and hours you are available
• Smaller ratios will allow you to form close bonds with children and to ensure measurable educational outcomes
• Ongoing professional development and opportunities for Career Progression
• Work independently with ongoing support from the Leor Education Team
• Certificate 3 / Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, Education Support or be working towards this
• Previous paid experience working with children
• Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
• Working with Children Check and No Criminal History
• First Aid Certificate (including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training)
Interested? Click the Apply Now button or submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call Andrea on 02 9051 0511 and discover more about the benefits of joining our growing team.
Leor is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all families, children, and Educators. Leor requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations or hold a medical exemption. All new employees joining our team must meet this requirement.