We are looking for incredible Educators to join our Canberra team!
Every Educator at Leor plays a crucial role in delivering on our promise of providing high-quality early childhood education for children across Australia.
Leor is an innovative, creative, and ambitious team of early childcare professionals. We offer high-quality education and care for children in their own home.
As a Leor Educator, you will deliver individual play-based educational programs for children who cannot access mainstream childcare.
You will make an impact by:
- Delivering high-quality educational programs and creating an educationally stimulating environment for children in the comfort of their own home
- Documenting children’s development and progress using Storypark
- Developing and fostering positive relationships with children and caregivers
- Ensuring the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
You will work closely with our Leor Operations Team and have access to ongoing training and mentorship to develop your career as an Educator and grow with us.
As Leor Educator, you will have:
- A Certificate 3 or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, Certificate 3 in Education Support, or a similar ACECQA approved qualification (or be working towards this)
- Previous paid experience working with children
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Working with Children Check and No Criminal History
- First Aid Certificate (including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training)
Working with Leor is more than just a job. It is the feeling of knowing that your work is making a tangible impact in children’s lives.
Some of the many benefits of working with Leor are:
- Flexible hours to suit your work-life balance
- Smaller ratios allowing you to create close bonds with children
- Less stress than in a traditional childcare centre
- Career progression and access to ongoing professional development
- Work independently and receive ongoing support from the Leor Education Team
You can apply through the Apply Now button, submit your application to email@example.com or for more information on this role please call Andrea on 02 9051 0511.