Early Childhood Early Intervention Assessment
The purpose of the Early Childhood Early Intervention (‘ECEI’) Assessment is to ensure that we have a full understanding of your child’s individual needs and their NDIS plan and goals before we commence delivering services in your home. This Assessment is completed by a qualified Early Intervention Educator who will discuss your child’s needs with you in detail and develop a plan for how Leor will address their needs and meet their NDIS goals.
The ECEI Assessment will include:
- Home Assessment (Safety Check)
- Review of Allied Health Reports
- Creation of your child’s Learning & Development Plan
- Analysing and incorporating your child’s NDIS goals into their L&D
- Educator preparation and handover
This fee is not refundable. This fee is due and payable at the time you choose to engage Leor for Early Intervention services.